Not everyone breathing is alive

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A conversation with me ?!

I : how are you medo
me: fine thanx
I: you know something
me: what ?
I: you are a real stupid person
me: hey, watch your words
I: it is not a joke, you still think life is simple like the old days. wake up man
me: what happened
I: you want to be stable, successful, have friendly relations with your boss and your team and get good money.
me: and what is the problem
I: the problem , if you really think you will gain all of this, is you did not learn yet. It is a tradeoff. No gains without pains and nothing for free.
me: but if you ...
I: no exceptions man. you can not balance all the choices and make everyone happy each time. you have to take a real decision, you have to take something and leave the other. Satisfying all people is not the solution, you have to pay to learn how to pay fewer in the next time.
me: you are right, but i feel i can not take a decision, i want my life is simple and i want a quite life with no problems.
I: that is why you have problems
me: ???
I: if you live inside a closed sphere to avoid the cold, you will die from oxigyn lack. if you get out to cold, you may servive.
me: ok,, how i can encourage myself to take hard decisions.
I: it is not easy, you have to pay effort to do. but the good advice is not to use anything else your mind to take decisions (especially your feelings, it is very bad factor in decisions)
me: thank you I, it was a useful conversation, thats why we are friends since 1981
I: yes I think we are more than friends, we are twins, do not you ever noticed how our face features are similar :) :P ;)

Do not do this with yourself more than once a month to stay in good state :)

1 Comments:

  • Why am I not surprised??:D:D
    isn't it the case for all GEMINIs?? :P:P

    Seriously, it's very normal..we all have our contradictions and this conflict inside is very familiar :)

    By Blogger Rain, at 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home