Not everyone breathing is alive

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Endless feelings, Limited words


Words are the gift from God to us , to help us express ourselves, cause simply if we didn't , we might go crazy.

Some feelings can't be described or expressed by words….. but I'm sure of one thing.. that is , if the feelings are true, they immediately reach the heart.

Sometimes our hidden (subconscious) feelings reveal themselves in the form of dreams…other times by art.

Conscious mind doesn't accept the bitter truth, I'd like to have hope that it's not the end.
The night conversations compensate a little , and fill my heart.

What's life? Moments, minutes, hours, days…. Make sure that each day is really remarkable… I'm glad I got the chance to be part of your days.

1 Comments:

  • Me too very pleased to have you in my days.

    Just a little comment, ppl can not describe their feelings for one of two reasons (or both):
    Their feelings are very much more the words
    or
    They want to describe but not very clear. they search for words that describe and not clear also and finally they did not get those words.

    By Blogger Ahmed, at 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home