Not everyone breathing is alive

Thursday, May 24, 2007

New member !!

















It was 10.00 PM. Everybody is praying. I was hardly breathing, very scraed, tired and waiting.

The nurse came out and say, congratulations, you had a pretty girl.

I was full of feelings, i felt worry, happy, confused and many other feelings that can not be explained.

Then afterwards, day by day, i am going to stabilize but I am really asking myself a question i never did.


When I got married, I get my wife from her father, his baby. what I will feel after some years when someone will take my pretty baby girl.

I duunno.

anyway, I will do all best I have to make this angel the happiest person.

New member, and afterwards will be missed member.

2 Comments:

  • No wonder Rain hasn't been blogging much lately! Mabrouk to you both! She looks absolutely gorgeous, masha Allah!

    By Blogger Safiya Outlines, at 7:17 PM  

  • mashAllaaaah alf mabroookkk... yes the point you brought up is very sad.... taking a girl away from her father

    but like a woman long ago from salaf told her daughter:
    alregal kholeko lel nesa2, wal nesa2 kholekoo lel regal. your wife inshAllah will help you get to paradise, and now your lovely daughter will help you too!! alf mabroookkk

    By Blogger Jannah, at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home