Not everyone breathing is alive

Saturday, October 22, 2005

My last wish

Sometimes ....

I wish I never met someone

not because I hate him

but I can not imagine missing him

Sometimes ....

I wish I never have a heart

Sometimes ....

I wish I never have a life.

I wish now to leave life.

No way to get what I really want.

I need a miracle.

A real miracle.

That I never think it will happen.

But in the rest of my life

I will wish this miracle will happen.

I will live to see it happening

If it happened...

I do not need anything from my life , any more.

It is my only wish now.

1 Comments:

  • In this life, we don't always get what we want, and some events happen without any logical reason,it's fate that arranged them..for a reason that only God knows.
    Never lose faith in God, u never know what's good for u.

    By Blogger Rain, at 3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home